APPLY ONLINE AT http://uscpremier.com/jobs.html.
Would you like to join an enthusiastic Team in a family-like atmosphere? We seek to make a positive impact with each customer every day providing the best customer service, excellent products, and integrity in sales by crafting a U.S. Cellular package created solely for each customer based on the customer's needs. Join our Team where you matter! We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for career growth in the ever-changing world of wireless telecommunications!
- Deliver excellent customer service that improves customer loyalty, strengthens the U.S. Cellular brand, and follows U.S. Cellular’s prescribed selling methods.
- Provide a total sales solution to our customers for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes evaluating, recommending, and selling the value of wireless devices, accessories, service plans, etc.; maximizing existing customer base; and personalizing the customer experience.
- Set up customers’ accounts so that they are ready to use their devices and services as soon as they leave our store.
- Identify and provide the right solutions for customers’ inquiries relating to billing, accounts, and/or technical issues.
- Meet or exceed sales performance goals.
- Completion of required training.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months retail sales experience and/or training.
What we offer:
- Hourly rate, plus Commission structure
- Medical (We contribute and pay $312.70/mo. toward your employee only premium)
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement