iPhone SE $0 on us when you add a line
Requires new account or new line on existing account, eligible Smartphone purchase via 30 month Retail Installment Contract (RIC), eligible postpaid service plan purchase, and credit approval. Paid via monthly bill credit on a 30-mo. RIC. Credit up to $400 and varies based on device purchased. Offer not available in Northwest market. Taxes, fees, and additional restrictions apply.
Help People Do Life Better.
You can sell technology or you can impact lives through technology. At UScellular™, we believe in teaching people how they can apply todays best technology to create better in their livesbetter connections with family and friends and better efficiencies with their time and money. RETAIL WIRELESS SALES CONSULTANT (FULL-TIME) Our Retail Wireless Sales Consultants sell wireless technology, of course. But their real sense of fulfillment is in consulting out of their passion for technology and their desire to make others lives just a bit easier. Its the kind of approach were known for, not only because our customers become full-on UScellular fans, but because we make it worth every bit of our associates efforts
• Enjoy competitive earnings that combine hourly pay and commission(s)
• Earn an average of $30,000 to $50,000 in hourly pay and commissions when meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Potential to earn even more, depending on performance
• Certain benefits available from day one We also offer ongoing training that provides the latest insights on the newest tech advancements so youre prepared for the unique challenges and expectations our customers have for connected home and wireless communications.
Heres What We Require:
• High school diploma or state equivalency
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Heres Whats Ideal in a Candidate:
• 1 or more years of experience working directly with customers
• 1 or more years of retail sales experience
• 1 or more years of wireless or tech industry experience